Release notes for versions of Portfolio Manager are currently saved in a Google sheet, along with the development backlog.
|188.8.131.52||1st June 22||First release – 32 bit EA only|
|184.108.40.206||8th August 22||Now has 32-bit and 64-bit installers|
|220.127.116.11||21st October 22||1. Moved the portfolio manager element status from elelemt.status to element tagged value called pmStatus, which is a string value.
2. Added ‘migrate element’ and ‘migrate project’ options to a new ‘tools’ menu, which will take PM 1.0 elements and move their old elelenmt.status values to the new format.
3. Added an Element Search to the main (top) menu, and the tools menu, to list elements of the different status values, as well as looking for errors in the repository setup for PM. For example, ‘branched’ elements which are not branched from anything, or ‘planned’ elements which are not connected to a project.
4. Improved the ‘Implement’ page, to do more checks that the ‘implement’ operation is valid for each element, and showing more details of each element.
a) Can now add a Portfolio Manager status legend to any diagram. It will add top left.
b) Project elements now default to being <<project>>Artifacts, not ArchiMate Work Packages. You can still set them to be Work Packages in the Settings.
c) Status of new elements – which live under a PM project- to ‘New’
For more details, see backlog.
This is the current state of the Portfolio Manager feature backlog. Please don’t assume that everything will happen exactly in the way it is described, or when. It’s our current best guess. Where no release is shown next to a feature, it just means there is no scheduled release.
Note on priorities:
- Immediate – Change will be made as soon as possible, overriding all other changes. This is used where there are critical errors, or where the issue might create incorrect or misleading results for the user.
- High – significant impact on function, performance or usability
- Medium – useful – needs doing
- Low – used for minor typos or layout issues, or things we have thought about and can’t decide if they are useful or not.Waiting for someone else to say it it’s useful, and should be made higher priority. Or not, and it stays here.
If you have comments on any of these, please add a comment in the forum: you should not be able to update the backlog directly. Note that this forum is hosted by our sister product, eaDocX.
Italic scores are an initial guess, bold scores are following some investigation.
Launch Program - Feedback and Backlog meeting
Check here for the dates for the feedback & backlog prioritization monthly meeting.