Portfolio Manager Launch Program
Would you like to join our select band of launch users?
We’ve built Portfolio Manager with an initial set of functions and features. Take a look at a few of them in this video
But we’re sure as more people use them then new use cases will emerge, additional views and reports will be identified and there will be different ways that modelers want to access the available views.
That’s why we have set up this launch program; to gather high quality feedback from power users like you, and to make Portfolio Manager as useful as possible, as fast as possible.
If you join our launch program ...
- As many free licences as you need, valid until December 31st, 2022
- A 1:2:1 launch meeting to get started.
- Regular code updates when bug fixes and enhancements are released
- A dedicated forum to share feature requests and questions with the launch program team
- The planned development backlog for Portfolio Manager features
- A monthly feedback/backlog prioritisation meeting with Ian to discover what’s new in the latest release
- Install Portfolio Manager in your EA environment
- Use it with several project teams
- Identify and report bugs and work with us to resolve them
- Give us your feature requests to add to the backlog
- Join the monthly call and help us set development priorities